Member since July, 2016
I have been working in the field of Electrical Engineering for many years and have experience in MATLAB,CAD, ADC, VLSI, Electronics, Signals and micro-controllers.
My main focus is on helping Engineering students with their assignments, quizzes and projects. I also tutor students on any Electrical Engineering course.
I am proficient in the following software:
- Microwind Layout Editor
- L-edit (All EDA tanner tools)
- Universal Controller SIMATIC S7-300 (PLC Trainer)
- Systems Verilog
I have worked in several projects during my undergraduate degree and I aim to help students out with any engineering or mathematics course. I have been a Teaching Assistant for Electronics, Digital Logic Design, and Differential Equations. I have a solid experience in various engineering-related software, so if you have an assignment or a project due, you can feel free to contact me.
Following are the projects I have worked on:
- 16 and 32-bit ALU design in Ledit and Cadence
- Red Light Violation Auto Detection System powered with MATLAB image processing
- Traffic LIght System on PLC
- VGA card implementation on FPGA using System Verilog
- Home Automation on micro-controllers (Arduino)
- Snake and Tic Tac Toe games in C++
- Complete Business Plan and Feasibility Report for a start up
I prefer the chat option as it provides real-time interactivity which would lead to quicker solutions. If you prefer email, I'll charge it in accordance to the request.