Member since August, 2016
Trying to find a great SEO on Rupr is like robbing a radioactive nuclear power plant:
It's incredible that you broke in and found what you were looking for. But. Now you have cancer.
...Let me save you the trouble.
I only do ONE thing and I do it REALLY, REALLY well: Whitehat Seo and link building.
As a fellow entrepreneur, I know that your business is your livelihood. So why risk a Google penalty from spammy link building and cheap SEOs? Get it done right the first time and sleep soundly at night.
Let me tell you about how I build links:
I'm very much in the mold of Eric Ward in that almost every link I build comes from outreach (email or phone and sometimes a mixture of both).
1. I take a deep dive into your industry and find the most approachable influencers, relevant directories, independent sites, thought leaders and niche forums.
2. I look at the content you have available on your site and decide what "type" of link would work best for each piece.
3. In some cases, the creation of new content will be necessary. I can either manage this myself at cost or recommend you some content creators that I use personally.
4. I pick 5-10 targets at a time and don't stop until I get my links. In the past I've phoned targets daily, tracked down people on twitter and revised content for weeks with influencer input.
The point is: I don't stop until I get my links.
5. I then pick 5-10 more targets and start all over again.
You can read more about my process and the different link "types" I use in my portfolio.
If you're ready to drive more leads to your business and more money to your pocket, click the green "hire me" button on the top right of the page and let's get started today!