Member since July, 2016
• An experience of 3 years on Oracle E Business Suite and Oracle Fusion Applications.
• Extensive experience in full Implementation Lifecycles of complete suite of Oracle EBS and covering Definition, Elaboration, Build, Test, Transition and Support. Application Knowledge in Oracle Fusion Applications.
• Proficiency in mapping business requirements with application features through Standard solutions or through customizations if necessary. Hands-on experience on 3rd party system integrations.
• Strong Application / Functional, Working and Business knowledge on General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management. Fair knowledge on System Administrator, Purchasing, Inventory, HRMS and Order Management.
• Involved in Business requirements analysis with the clients, mapping business requirements, preparation of the As-is & to-be documents, gap analysis document, configuration of the system, functional testing of the application, integrity of the modules, troubleshooting the issues during the implementation and post implementation.
• Apart from the Onsite Implementation, involved in Offshore Implementations and was part of Support Projects Team, looking over 15 clients in the Middle East.
• Good communication skills through verbal / documentation, good interpersonal skills, quick learning ability, self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.