Member since July, 2016
I'm an iOS developer with less than 1 year of experience. Started my career as internee with 'MTBC', there I worked on my final year project which was based on 'Telemedicine'.
"Telemedicine is the delivery of healthcare and healthcare information especially in those areas where the distance is critical factor"
During this short period of time i not only worked on iOS development but also worked with webservices and databases.
• Willing to learn more and more.
• Passionate about the work.
• Ability to plan and ability to handle failure.
• Dedicated and Determined about career.
• Flexible and People-oriented at work place.
• Energetic and Motivated about work.
• Productive and Resourceful for company.
• Respect for deadlines.
Expertise in the following areas of iOS Application Development:
• Strong OOP concepts
• Camera Image / Photo Library
• Xcode 7.x and iOS 9.
• Handle Web Services using JSON Parser
• Web Services using JSON
• Custom Controls
In February 2016, I completed my Bachelors of Science in Computer Science (BS-CS) with CGPA 3.65
I’m currently working as iOS Developer in CitrusBits. I am a quick learner and always looking for opportunities to do challenging things.