Member since July, 2016
I have 13 years’ experience in communication – from journalism to Public Relations and everything in-between. I started my career just when Digital and Social Media really exploded in the business world and I love working in this crazy, colorful and rewarding industry.
I thrive on finding that ‘sweet spot’ where the client message is not merely heard by the right audience, but also understood and appreciated. Whether it’s a simple press release, a product review or an entire PR campaign, there’s always a way to make sure your message is effective.
• Storytelling – grabbing the attention of your audience all depends on how you tell your story. I’m a whizz at creating different story types from listicles and blog posts to online content and press releases. I love finding the perfect mix for all my clients and ensuring all content is the right fit for them.
• Editing and sub-editing across a variety of industries, topics and media.
• De-cluttering – editing and streamlining press releases and corporate presentations to make them more engaging and effective.
• PR & Communication Strategy – whether it’s a short hard-hitting social media campaign or a series of events with solid media relations over an extended time period – it’s about finding the perfect mix to suit your needs and budget.
• Content generation across all platforms from social media to print.